We are looking to appoint a Part-time Teaching Assistant for September 2019.
SS Philip and James Church of England School promotes the highest standards for all of our children. We believe in developing the whole child and we are all fully committed to ensure all our learners receive the very best experience while they are at Phil and Jim. We are looking to appoint an exceptional Teaching Assistant to support high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- is able to raise and sustain high standards
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- has excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and staff
- can contribute to a hard working committed team
Our school has:
- positive enthusiastic children
- excellent and supportive staff and leaders
- commitment to continuous professional development
- has committed parents and carers
Part Time TA
8.30 am – 1.15 pm, term time only
Visits to the school before applying are warmly encouraged and welcomed.
Applications will be considered on receipt with early opportunity for interview.
Applications should be returned to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 22nd July
Interviews will be held in school on: Wednesday 24th July