We have an exciting opportunity to join a good school in the heart of Oxford.
SS Philip and James Church of England School promotes the highest standards for all of our children. We believe in developing the whole child and we are all fully committed to ensure all our learners receive the very best experience while they are at Phil and Jim. We are looking to appoint an exceptional Learning Support Assistant to support high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- is able to raise and sustain high standards
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- has excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and staff
- can contribute to a hard working committed team
Our school has:
- positive enthusiastic children
- excellent and supportive staff and leaders
- commitment to continuous professional development
- has committed parents and carers
Click here for an information pack.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01865 311064 to arrange a convenient date and time.
Closing date: Monday 4 February at noon.
Completed applications should be returned to Samantha Berry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates must be available for interview: tbc
Early applications are welcomed and early interviews may be offered to suitable candidates.