We have an exciting opportunity to join a good school in the heart of Oxford, supporting an EYFS class.
SS Philip and James Church of England School promotes the highest standards for all of our children. We believe in developing the whole child and we are all fully committed to ensure all our learners receive the very best experience while they are at Phil and Jim. We are looking to appoint an exceptional Learning Support Assistant to support high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- is able to raise and sustain high standards
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- has excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and staff
- can contribute to a hard working committed team
Our school has:
- positive enthusiastic children
- excellent and supportive staff and leaders
- commitment to continuous professional development
- has committed parents and carers
Hours of work: 8.30-3.30, term time only (32.5 hours per week x 38 weeks)
Salary: Support staff Grade 4 (FTE)
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2020, noon
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Early applications are welcomed and early interviews may be offered to suitable candidates.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.