We have an exciting opportunity to join a good school in the heart of Oxford, supporting a child on a 1:1 basis.
SS Philip and James Church of England School promotes the highest standards for all of our children. We believe in developing the whole child and we are all fully committed to ensure all our learners receive the very best experience while they are at Phil and Jim. We are looking to appoint an exceptional TA to support high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
- has experience of working with children with ASD and other complex needs.
- is able to raise and sustain high standards
- is able to enthuse and inspire children
- has excellent interpersonal skills with children, parents and staff
- can contribute to a hard working committed team
Our school has:
- positive enthusiastic children
- excellent and supportive staff and leaders
- commitment to continuous professional development
- has committed parents and carers
8:30 am – 3.30 pm, 5 days per week, Term time only
Support staff Grade 4, FTE.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November, 12 noon.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early applications are welcomed and early interviews may be offered to suitable candidates.
Please note that interviews may take place virtually via Microsoft Teams.
SS Philip and James C of E VA Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.