We are looking to appoint a Year 6 teacher for a January 2019 start. We would consider a September 2019 start for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and forward thinking setting. We are looking to appoint an inspiring teacher who is fully committed to doing the very best for the pupils in their care. We are a successful Local Authority maintained two-form entry primary school situated close to the centre of Oxford. Our recent Ofsted inspection in February 2018 confirmed that we are a good school with a strong and committed leadership team.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding teaching and learning
- Inspire and motivate staff, parents, carers and children
- Demonstrate interpersonal and organisational skills
- Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
- Be a dynamic and creative practitioner with high expectations
We offer you:
- A happy, supportive and friendly environment where we work effectively as a team
- Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance with blocked PPA time for all teaching staff.
- Inspiring curriculum enrichment opportunities because of our exciting location in central Oxford
- Opportunities to develop your practice supported by a commitment to your continuous professional development
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will require an enhanced DBS clearance and appropriate references. Visits to the school before applying are warmly encouraged and welcomed.
How to apply:
- Completed applications can be emailed to Sam Berry firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered on receipt with early opportunity for interview.
Closing date for applications: Noon Wednesday 14th November 2018
Interviews will be held in school on: Monday 19th November 2018.